Sunday, August 25, 2013

Colour Collection Whitening Gluta BB Cream


At first I thought this BB cream seems a few shades darker than my skin tone but as I applied it on my face, it actually blended well with the colour of my skin. It evened out my skintone and my face matched the color of my neck much closer after using this BB cream. It has light to medium coverage since my acne blemishes are still slightly visible but has lightened significantly too. 
Here's my before/after picture using the Colour Collection Gluta Whitening BB Cream alone, no touch ups or concealers. Notice how even-toned and brighter my skin looks after using it.

It has a dewy effect on my skin so it tends to get oily after a few hours so some finishing powder on top of this BB Cream should help settle the oiliness. The BB cream feels light on my skin and I barely feel like I put anything on. 

Overall I like the effect of this BB cream. That it has SPF 30, whitening effects, and the hazel extracts it contains that helps heals acnes and blemishes among all the other benefits is definitely a plus on my book! It's reasonably priced at Php 599.00 for a 40ml tube and available through the Tupperware brand. 

Get your free samples from Sample Room now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment