Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick

I was lucky enough to nab two Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipsticks from Sample Room the other day...one shade is Kissmark (Matte) and another is Pinkish Nude (Sheer)...a feat in itself since sample stocks run out after just 30 mins.!  But it does pay to be a VIP Sampleroom member. Hehe! ;)

Anyway, this review is about the matte lipstick shade in Kissmark.  Am excited to try out this lipstick since it's my first time to own a Colour Collection lipstick which by the way is a brand by the direct-selling company Tupperware Philippines.


What I like about the lipstick:
• The Vitamin E in the lipstick helps it glide on my lips surprisingly easy and is indeed very matte as you can see in my photo.  I was expecting it to feel dry since it's matte but it actually made my lips feel supple.

• The color pay-off is quiet good.  I only had to swipe the lipstick on my lips once to get the result you see on my picture below.  

• I love the nice vibrant pink hue...I think it suits my fair complexion quite nicely and brightens up my face.

• I've had to touch up only once after having lunch due to some lipstick transfer.  So the staying power is pretty good too.

• It has UV ray protection!

Cons? I can't really think of any right now since am pretty happy with the results of this Colour Collection lipstick.  And priced at only Php330, it's a steal!  Will definitely try out their other shades when I get the chance.


Make-up for My Look of the Day:
•  K-Palette Lasting 2-way Eyebrow Liner from Beauty Bar
Ofra Eyeshadow in Millenium Gold from Glamourbox
Eye of Horus Natural Smokey Eye Pencil from Glamourbox
•  Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
•  The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Tint (used on my cheeks only)
•  Too Cool for School BB Cream  (SM North branch)
•  Palgantong Theatrical Powder in Original Beige from Glamourbox
•  Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick in Kissmark is available at your local Tupperware Philippines dealers or at these following branches here.

Be a member of Sample Roomhttp://www.sampleroom.ph/ to get free samples like this Colour Collection lipstick here!

No comments:

Post a Comment